Technical and Business Management Training
Net Essence have long been involved in providing Web/Internet, ICT and Business training – either as an investment in our own employees or as a service provided to valued clients. Drawing on years of experience in delivering web-based projects and ICT solutions to clients in a range of different industries and then supporting clients in their uptake and use of new systems and software, Net Essence have the necessary skills and experience to deliver technical training for today’s latest software and hardware demands.
Training is part of the day-to-day activity in Net Essence. As providers of training, we have devised many learning programmes. At the same time, our technicians are always training so as to keep up-to-date with the latest products and services. This double-view of the training process has kept us keen to the latest techniques and training methods.
Whereas once upon a time, training would be conducted in a classroom-type environment, we now find ourselves deploying the resources to conduct one-to-one training online, via web-based conference and in person on client sites, too.
Small group training can be performed in a purpose-built training centre or, again, using the latest online meeting platforms, over the Internet.
Through our partnership arrangements with ON24 (suppliers the world’s most advanced online collaboration tools) we provide live, group training where delegates can share resources, employ multiple channels of communication and fully interact. For delegates who were unable to attend, as well as a refresher to those who did, post-training event broadcasts are available on-demand.
All training packages include:
- Hands-on training using real equipment in real laboratory environments;
- Full-time, instructor-led training courses;
- All course materials, including hand-outs, stationary, notepads, software and e-books;
- CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and other courseware;
- Step-by-step handouts, technical documentation and cram sheets;
- Exam services made available, within Virtual University (vendor registration fee extra);
- Free student support for 3 months after completing the course!
- Free access for up to 12 months to resit your course (course only).
- Internet access available at all times – wired and wireless;
- Message-taking service while you’re focusing on the course!
- Lunch and regular refreshments made available.
All our trainers are appropriately accredited, including certification for:
- Microsoft Partners
- Cisco Partners
- CompTIA Corporate Partner
- Check Point Partner
- Vue and Prometric Accredited