All businesses have their own shape, size and style. To allow for the flexibility required to make IT work in your business, Net Essence has devised several different IT Support packages or “Service Level Agreements” (SLA).
A key principle of the IT Support SLA is uncovering and resolving potential IT problems before you report them to us! This means that we generate an engaged and collaborative relationship between our engineers and your company – by knowing and understanding your business and keeping an eye on present and future demands on the IT infrastructure, we can pre-empt bottlenecks, single-points of failure and weak points at risk of breakdown or under-performance.
Some key factors of our full IT support service level agreement include:
- An initial on-site visit to assess the network infrastructure and suggest improvements based on current or projected requirements
- A full IT infrastructure audit – including hardware and software on servers and workstations
- Extended support hours – 8am to 7pm – to suit your own business practices
- 80% of problems usually resolved remotely and within 1 hour of pick-up
- A rapid response: the initial assessment and handling of the problem is usually made within 1 hour of the call being logged
- Remote monitoring of critical servers and services to pre-empt emergency support requests
- Regular check-ups and reports on all contracted servers and desktops for security updates and patch installation (for Operating System patches as standard and 3rd party software can be included where agreeable)
- Telephone & e-mail advice and support – including sourcing where possible – when you’re considering additional hardware / software purchases
- Twice yearly network infrastructure review to account for company growth and shifting industry norms and regulations
- Regular hardware and software audits to ensure compliance with licensing & other legal requirements