Net-Essence’s iPbx product is packed with clever features to help you make the most of your daily business communications.
iPbx Feature List
Never miss a call
- Divert calls to another number or Voicemail when you’re on the phone or away from your desk. Includes external and mobile numbers, as well as other phones on your network.
- Use Call Forwarding to set other numbers on your network to ring when your phone rings, or twin your phone with your mobile.
- Know when another caller is waiting to get through with Call Waiting, and use Call Park to put a caller on hold while you answer another call.
Never lose a contact
- Know when you have a message waiting with on-screen pop-ups, SMS text messages and email alerts.
- Respond immediately with Last Number Redial and Click-2- Talk.
- Easily manage all your contact lists with your personal and company Address Books.
- Never forget to make those important calls – use Events Diary to set reminders against your Address Book entries.
Don’t feel tied to your desk
- Forward your calls to any internal phone, your mobile or external phone.
- Access Voicemail from any internal phone, your mobile or external phone, or on-line.
- Access your contacts from anywhere with your on-line Address Book.
- Let the whole team know with messages on shared Voicemail.
Promote your company image
- Help your customers’ calls get through with Call Groups.
- Let your callers know they’re connected with Music on Hold.
- Route your callers to the right people with Auto Attendant (Gold package option).
- Perfect and review your telephone responses with Call Recording (Gold package option).
Download the Brochure: